In line with Government guidance we are now offering online training remotely until further notice, please see here for more information.
This course has been designed to give you an overview of current digital marketing techniques. Digital marketing is used in a wide variety of sectors, and many job roles now have responsibility for promoting a business not just the advertising and marketing department. You will gain an insight into marketing trends and develop your skills that are highly sought after by many employers.
This course will cover the following areas:
• Digital Marketing Principles – the role of digital marketing
• Digital Marketing Platforms – How different digital marketing platforms can be used to promote products and services
• Social Media Marketing – How social media used to promote products and services
• Search Engine Marketing – SEO and Paid Search marketing
• The Effects of Digital Marketing – How to evaluate the effects of digital marketing
• Website Best-Practice – How to create your own website and improve its performance
This course will be delivered remotely in line with Government advice until further notice. You must have access to your own PC as the course will be delivered over 2 days via Google Meet..
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Title: Introduction to Digital Marketing – online training
Course Type: Individual
Course Level: Intermediate
Course Length: 2 days
"Really happy with the course. It was much more beneficial than I even imagined. So glad I took part! "
Marketing Branding – online webinar
Course Type: Business
Advice and Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Events and Training – August 26th 2020
Clickworks has now reopened for pre-arranged appointments and training courses. To make an appointment, please...