This course has been designed to give you an overview of current digital marketing techniques. Digital marketing is used in a wide variety of sectors, and many job roles now have responsibility for promoting a business not just the advertising and marketing department. You will gain an insight into marketing trends and develop your skills that are highly sought after by many employers.
To complete this course you should have previous experience of using computers and a good understanding of areas such as file management and internet browsing.
This course will be delivered remotely in line with Government advice until further notice. You must have access to your own PC and access to a mobile device to take part in this course.
COURSE CONTENT IS:
This course will cover the following areas:
• Digital Marketing Principles – the role of digital marketing
• Digital Marketing Platforms – How different digital marketing platforms can be used to promote products and services
• Social Media Marketing – How social media used to promote products and services
• Search Engine Marketing – SEO and Paid Search marketing
• The Effects of Digital Marketing – How to evaluate the effects of digital marketing
• Website Best-Practice – How to create your own website and improve its performance
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com
Course Title: INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL MARKETING
Course Type: Individual
Course Level: Intermediate
Course Length: 3 Days
"I have really enjoyed this course and feel I have learned valuable new skills in a very relaxed, polite and inclusive environment. Thank you to Justine for her patience and excellent delivery of the course "
Course Type: Business
Advice and Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Events and Training
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak escalates, the Government has now recommended social distancing in rela...